Being nominated for ERASMUS studies in Agriculture Academy of Vytautas Magnus University students should apply here:
Application form and applying information:
1. Erasmus+ exchange (including zero-grant) and bilateral exchange: https://www.vdu.lt/en/studies/exchange-studies/incoming/
2. Free movers: https://www.vdu.lt/en/studies/non-degree-free-movers-studies/
If You want successful save the application form –
FULFILLING THE APPLICATION FORM YOU SHOULD USE ONLY INTERNATIONAL LATIN LETTERS !!!
(please not use any national letters, such as š, ė, æ, ü, ų, ò or ł , please not use also apostrophe ‘ in Your application)
- use format 2017-01-31 for writing the dates,
- write Your family name in UPPERCASE letters and the first name in Sentence case;
- write Your e-mail in lowercase letters;
- not exceed 200 characters in motivation (Briefly state the reasons why you wish to study abroad?) !!!
The list of courses will be provided at the online application system. You should fulfil on-line the Application form and Learning Agreement selecting the courses from Drop-Down menu. After filling in the online application form the system will automatically generate Learning agreement for exchange studies. It should be confirmed by ERASMUS institutional coordinator and sent by e-mail to International Cooperation Department at Agriculture Academy of Vytautas Magnus University .
Deadline for ERASMUS studies applications:
Autumn semester: 15 May
Spring semester: 15 November
Other information for incoming students: http://intern.asu.lt/information-for-incoming-erasmus-students/